Commencing its services in 1990; Moulana Hospital is a leading Super Specialty Referral Hospital in Malappuram, Kerala. Equipped with the most advanced diagnostic and medical care facilities, the hospital has grown manifold from its humble inception to, and gained confidence of the people far and wide, especially the needy in the Malabar Region.
Today, Maulana Hospital has various Super Speciality Departments including Neurosurgery, Neurology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Nephrology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Endocrinology and Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology. All the Departments are headed by eminent doctors with many years of patient care experience in their respective departments.
The First Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Department in Malappuram District was started in Moulana Hospital in 2004. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and ICSI facilities were also started in the same year with the able assistance of an Australian Embryologist. The State-of-the-Art Neonatal Care Unit (Neo Bless) headed by UK Trained Consultant Doctors also started functioning since 2012.
Facilities of Moulana Hospital include Well Equipped Casualty and Poly Trauma Unit, 12 Operation Theatres, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Neuro Surgical Intensive Care Unit and Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care Unit, Neuro Physicians ICU, Neonatal ICU, New Born Nursery, Respiratory Care ICU, Cardio Thoracic ICU, Intensive Coronary Care Unit, Twin Labour Room with Labour Suit, ORT Centre, Round the Clock Pharmacy, Laboratory, Full Fledged Endocrine Laboratory, Andrology & Embryology Laboratory, etc.
Maulana Hospital has experts and facilities to conduct all major surgeries, especially CABG, Valve Replacement Surgery, ASD Closure, Total Knee & Hip Replacement Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgeries and Endoscopic Procedures. Moulana Hospital holds the unique distinction of having performed the largest number of Laparoscopic Surgeries in Kerala State, including Paediatric Laparoscopic Surgeries and Lap. Bariatric Surgery.
As part of their social commitments, Hospital actively operates and participates in all Health and Family Welfare Programmes of the state and national governments.
- Service to people through modern technology
- To develop a centre of excellence to provide Quality Ethical health care through modern technology and expertise in the health care sector.
- Moulana hospital hold human values, Professional and ethical values empathetic and classic care with privacy and confidentiality.
- Centre for excellence in the health care delivery services.
- Exploration of information and technology, investment in latest modalities of biomedical equipment, placements of experts from the health care industry. Team works under PLAN- DO- CHECK- ACT (PDCA) cycle and maintaining 5s.
- Devoted Care, Divinely Cure