The two years clinical training program is an advanced program systematically designed with a focus to enhance one’s clinical skills by providing the medical practitioner an opportunity to get training and hands on experience at hospitals. The program will help students not only to enhance their clinical skills but also to sharpen their theoretical knowledge, enabling them to become better clinicians. The program also supports students to get an internationally-renowned medical membership from the Royal College.
Hands-on Based Program in Association with Top Hospitals
The Two Year Advanced Clinical Training Program of StudyMEDIC is fully run in association with top multi and super-specialty hospitals across the country. The program gives students a great option to choose their preferred hospitals.
One starts their medical career after MBBS. To help them achieve their career goals, clinical skill enhancement is essential. Our program enables one doctor to acquire the required clinical skills so as to become experts who are capable of handling any kind of emergency or critical medical situations.
Rotations As Per Royal College Standards
Each of our clinical program follows the exact rotation pattern as per the guidelines of respective Royal College. Along with getting hands on training on the required departments of their choice and preference, our program also helps students to gain training from certified professionals and an eminent panel of mentors.
Duration of the Program – 2 Years
Who can join the program?
- 1. Anyone who has completed MBBS or equivalent qualification in medicine and who is registered with a permanent Medical Council can join the program.
- 2. As of now, the program is open to Indian candidates only. We are expanding our program and soon will launch the program in other countries as well.
- 3. An attempt in the NEET PG exam
Admission to the two years clinical program will strictly be based on one’s performance in the screening test which will be followed by a Panel Interview by experts who will assess the aptitude and skills of each candidate.
- 1. Fully hospital-based hands-on training.
- 2. Get exposure to the latest and most-modern medical equipment and treatment facilities as students are getting hands-on training at top multi and super speciality hospitals of the country.
- 3. Candidates get exposure to the functioning of various departments through clinical rotations in different departments as per the respective Royal College guidelines.
- 4. Senior Consultants and certified experts who have completed the Royal College Program by the side to guide and support candidates round through the program.
- 5. Golden opportunity to acquire clinical skills & knowledge through on-going training programs in hospitals and clinics.