This copyright policy sets out how users are permitted to read and use our content and also explains the types of use that require the special booking for consultation or purchasing any selected products. This policy forms part of our terms and conditions. This website is created, owned, and managed by StudyMEDIC medical consultancy Pvt. Ltd and the contents furnished are the sole property of StudyMEDIC.
Thank you for reading this policy, our ability to invest in promoting quality medical online education with finest mentoring and advanced integrations depends on our students/ subscribers complying with it. We reserve the right to change our copyright policy from time to time by publishing an updated policy at studyMEDIC.com, which shall become effective and replace any previous policy with effect from publication. This version of the copyright policy was published on 17 Feb 2021.
What is copyright?
Copyright law gives the copyright owner the exclusive right to control the use of copyright protected works. All of the material published on our website and other digital/wireless platforms is protected by copyright law and should only be used as set out in the “How may I use studymedic.com content?” section below. Use that is made without our permission may therefore infringe our copyright which can result in personal and corporate liability. Where we state below that something is not allowed or permitted, then to do so is a breach of our terms and conditions: that is, it is a breach of contract, and may also violate copyright law.
How may I use studymedic.com content?
You may do the following:
- View our content for your personal use on any device that is compatible with our website (studymedic.com) (this might be your PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device).
- Share our courses and promotions by using any sharing tools we make available.
- View and use our live chat feature for clarifying your queries as and when required.
- Subscribe or purchase our course and course products as and when required.
How may I republish or redistribute studymedic.com content?
Except as set out above, you may not copy our webpage content from studymedic.com or any third-party source of studymedic.com content such as news aggregators and you may not republish or redistribute full text articles, for example by pasting them into emails or republishing them in any media, including websites, newsletters, or intranets.
What am I not permitted to do with studymedic.com content?
You cannot do anything other than make use of the content as set out above. By way of example only, this means that you cannot:
- If you are a registered user or subscriber, share your username and password (which includes PINs) with anyone else. A password is for one person’s use only. Sharing user credentials means a copy of our content may subsequently be made by someone who is not authorized to do so. Password sharing is a breach of our terms and conditions and is likely to result in an infringement of copyright. We monitor usage to detect password sharing or any such similar practice.
- Copy, publish or redistribute full text articles, photographs, graphics, tables, or images in any way (except as permitted by any sharing tools we make available).
- Create derivative works from our content, unless you are creating summaries as described above.
- Photocopy or scan copies of any materials furnished within studyMEDIC.com or its related subdomains.
- Create copy of our data furnished within studyMEDIC.com, related sub domains, private study groups and social media by means of screenshots, recording by any means and publicizing for personal or professional benefits.
- Remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of studymedic.com content.
- Use spidering technology or other datamining technologies to search and link to studymedic.com.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual from by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing, and storing all or any studymedic.com content (by spidering or otherwise).
- Frame, harvest, or scrape website (studymedic.com) content or otherwise access studymedic.com content for similar other platforms or personal marketing.